Nicole Wilson, 注册商
Tidewater Community College
Office of the College 注册商
Princess Anne Building A
1700 College Crescent, Suite 115
Virginia Beach, VA, 23453
记录 & registration at the College 注册商
The Office of the College 注册商 manages all student academic records 和 administers a variety of academic processes, including transcript evaluation, credit for equivalency, substitution 和 waiver processing, 和 official transcript requests.
The registrar also oversees graduation applications 和 enrollment verification.
Use the 帮助中心 below to find specific information about services available through the College 注册商, 包括:
- Requesting an official transcript – 学生 must meet all financial obligations to the College before these will be issued.
- Eligibility of Transfer Course Credits to 移行细胞癌
- Credit for Prior Learning – This includes credit for tests, credit for military experience 和 transfer credits from other colleges 和 universities.
- Course substitutions 和 course waivers
- How to qualify 和 apply for graduation
- Your rights under the Family 教育al Rights 和 Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974
- FERPA Consent to Release 教育al 记录
Another primary function of the 注册商 is to maintain the accuracy 和 security of the academic records of Tidewater Community College in an atmosphere of professionalism, collegiality 和 confidentiality established by the institution in compliance with the Family 教育al Rights 和 Privacy Act 和 other state 和 federal regulations.